Girlchan in Paradise Ep3 Girlchan in Paradise Ep3

*insert falling down stairs noise here*

This entire thing is made of pure win and lulz.

Egoraptor you did it again!
[777 reviews lolwut?]

Spyro Valley of Avalar Spyro Valley of Avalar

The legend will never die

Epic fans give epic ratings! :D

even a year or so after DotD everybody is still not sure onn how it ended, what to you think? i say they are alive and well.

Tall 'n Short Tall 'n Short

Lmao much?

lawl! try not to cry? i did laughing! funny stuff.

Pandemic II Pandemic II

epic wins?

SWINE FLU OWNS ALLL!! ha fun, great little game to kill time with.

Flash Emo Dress Up Game Flash Emo Dress Up Game

Ha sweet

Lol, nice. i just used it to kill up a good 20 min of my 4 hours free time! nice.

if your able to add music wiht controles for them that could help but nevermind i play my own 8D.

[sorry for my crap spelling.]

Ai-ki-san responds:

lol spelling is fine!!

Thankyou and your welcome!!

I have put music in a different game before and people said it was annoying, so I didn't in this one lol.

Neon 2 Neon 2

Geomatry wars NG style! Yay! :D

this is a really fun little game, good to kill time with and:
2. lieutenant Mad Guns.. 8970 February 6, 2009
on first go! Yay! :D

its harder to me because i have to use the laptop touch pad. but as i said, a fun little game.

Derrick &amp;amp; JapeApe -- Lost Derrick & JapeApe -- Lost

/333313? more like 1337.

wowie, this is sure a nice track to stumble across on NG.
I really like it, no scrap that, i love it. it hits all the right notes for me.
this song is reminding of events of the past or some reason, just wow.

and is it just me or is the url for this track odd? :D
and also if possible is there a link for a high quality Download?

Pure awesome Trance worthy of a dragon.
>5/5
>10/10
>fave
>fave artist
>DL

Yodamanjaro responds:

just PM me for a high quality version. Thanks for the review!

Abyss 2 - F-777 Abyss 2 - F-777

Trance Nation, Dance Nation! 8D

Trance and a bit of HardStyle?

sweet, i must say some parts sound like a few songs off the Trance Nation CD i got a few weeks ago... odd.

sweet song, like always. and congrats on top 5 weekly... but its a normal for you. lol

09/10
-Mad Guns22

[LC] -Corrupt Contagion [LC] -Corrupt Contagion

Alien FPS Song!

This song reminds me of the Alien FPS game, Alien Arena....

-----then after reading the text-----

Wow theme song for a futuristic fps? nice, i'll look forward to it, but will it be a free one? or one you'll have to buy?
anywho, awesome song, but the 'spooky'ness to it slighty ruins the song, but i guess its for the game right?

09/10
fav auth.

-Mad Guns22

ElectricalBypass responds:

Spookiness is for cutscene reasons. Currently, my so called "boss" hasn't fully got the details finished. It is possible that it could be a free game if things don't work out. I'm glad it made you think of a FPS though. Thats what I was trying to do. Thanks for the review!

TLOS The Eternal Night TLOS The Eternal Night

tLoS: tEN is awesome yay! 8D

Eternal Night is good but rather hard for newcommers to the game. but this is a good art work... but i dont remember seeing this is the manual

aw never mind

NaughtyDragon responds:

Im from Germany and played the European version of the game. The American and European Version of a game is often diferent. (Best example are the boxcovers). And I think, you are right: TeN is more difficult to play then AnB (I took a long time to beat this treemonster (I think its name was Arborick)).
I got the picture from the inside of the manual (Controls-page). On the top right there is this picture of Spyro (black-white)

Spyro Spyro

classic

good old spyro, fave spyro will probaly be the latest: DotD, but it was rushed. or it looks rushed. lets hope spyro wont come to an end after the movie...

8/10

NaughtyDragon responds:

Thanks for voting! I played DotD, too, and I think it could be a really good game if there wouldnt be cameraproblems (sometimes the backgrounds dissapered, too) and I think you dont have a good view on your enemies. Some of them are to small and so sometimes you dont see them. But DotD is much better then anB and teN. I think they should give the developers more time to create a good game. (My opinion: If ETB had 2 years instead of one, the game would be completely awesome!)

Buttahfly! Buttahfly!

i like

Its Nice. good use of colours.
your style of dwaggie reminds me of Spyro... lol